Missing DVD's

Club Owned Equipment!
MAIL MAN
Treasurer
Member Number: 55

Missing DVD's

#1 Post by MAIL MAN »

Anyone know where #6 thru #10 of the club owned DVD series "Adventures in Prospecting" might have ended up? Anyone think they had them and mailed them to the next person on the list a couple of years ago? Am I right in thinking there were 2 sets #1 thru #5 and #6 thru #10 ?

Kevin P
There's no cure for Gold Fever, but the symptoms are treatable.

Kevin
Site Admin
Member Number: 36

Re: Missing DVD's

#2 Post by Kevin »

I mass e-mailed everyone on the old forum so now it's wait and see if they show-up
Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff

Nuggethead
Paid Member
Member Number: 22

#3 Post by Nuggethead »

If you can find the library on the old form I think this is what I was asking for several times but never received. It should be easy to pin point if you can find it. I cant remember if there was one member but there was one set that the sheriff was going to be called if the dvds were not sent on. I do know the library went away and no more DVDs were passed on I burnt some of the ones I watched but never was able to get the others. I did a quick search today on the old form but nothing I will look more once I am layed up next week I do remember part of a a name that had them but I will send a PM if you cant track it from the old form, I dont want to make an assumption on the name.
OSPA GPAA

Kevin
Site Admin

#4 Post by Kevin »

Bill
Rusten sent me the poling-hamilton, running the big dog and 1 thru 5 of adventures in prospecting. At the time I never gave it much thought about some not being there, until Mailman made mention of it here. I have no idea where they could be.
As far as finding it on the old forum don't bother looking it's gone and can't be recovered.

Kevin
Site Admin

#5 Post by Kevin »

So far I've recieved four response's of not having and another that gave me a lead on a piece of property.