HIGH PERFORMANCE CLASSIFIER.

Nothing beats the satisfaction of building your own gear!
hillbilly
Paid Member
Member Number: 105

Re: HIGH PERFORMANCE CLASSIFIER.

#81 Post by hillbilly »

THE INVESTORS ARE COMING! THE INVESTORS ARE COMING!

My SSMHPC classifier investors from Possum Lodge just sent me this picture. Their new car is now floating, and a group of them will be coming to our big Memorial Day outing at Norris claim. They want to be there for the unveiling of the SSMHPC. They need directions from Possum Lake, Canada to the Kokosing River. Can you find directions for them, Kevin, (that's why you get paid the big bucks.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
*** GOODWILL ROCKS ***

Kevin
Site Admin
Member Number: 36

#82 Post by Kevin »

This picture was sent to me when Hillbilly Alf was caught trying to call in reinforcements by making some crop circles.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff

hillbilly
Paid Member

#83 Post by hillbilly »

THE INVESTORS MAY BE DELAYED ?

It seems they misread the map directions that I sent them. Stinky Peterson thought portage around falls said " party around falls".
They lost three tires, two kegs of beer, and Stinky Peterson crossing the border. They will resume their trip to OSPA as soon as the search party can find the lost beer kegs.
*** GOODWILL ROCKS ***

Kevin
Site Admin
Member Number: 36

#84 Post by Kevin »

HA HA HA, crop circles no more they are.
Try again ALF must do. Re-inforcements coming not. :lol:
Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff

hillbilly
Paid Member

#85 Post by hillbilly »

With no real interest from buyers in the SSMHPC the working model was scrapped today. Two rolls of toilet paper and my great big bucket survived (along with a friendly seat cover).
*** GOODWILL ROCKS ***