snuffer bottle holsters

Selling or looking for gear?
Flourchild
Paid Member
Member Number: 2

snuffer bottle holsters

#1 Post by Flourchild »

Seen this on another site thought yall might be interested they look real nice and the price is right here is a link

http://www.goldprospectorsspace.com/for ... e=activity
A river runs through the Garden of Eden called the Pishon in this river is gold and the gold there is good Genesis 2-10-12

kchacha

Re: snuffer bottle holsters

#2 Post by kchacha »

Here is the ad flourchild is referring to, in case you don't have a profile on the Gold Prospectors Space. If you are interested and can't contact Klondike Kent on the GPS site, PM me your email and I'll forward it for you.

I received mine yesterday and look forward to getting to use it! Everytime I have a speck in my pan I seem to be searching for my snuffer bottle. Of course, whenever I reach for it on the ground or wherever, the speck gets mixed back into the black sands. Now, my bottle will always be right in reach!

Keith
Let's hit a creek!

Gold Hoarder Jim
Member Number: 37

Re: snuffer bottle holsters

#3 Post by Gold Hoarder Jim »

Hey Kev they are Great I got one from the Outing at Chuck Lassiners ( sorry for the speeling Chuck) 2-3 years ago and it is still in great shape. I just can't Rember who gave it to me unless it was Bill & Shelly, anyway they are nice just run your Belt thru and it is fixed.