Selling or looking for gear?
Kevin
Site Admin
Member Number: 36

3 dredges for sale

#1 Post by Kevin »

I found this on the GPAA forum. It is located in Indiana

Hello,
My health no longer allows me to particpate in any dredging activities.
I have 3 Keene dredges/high banker to sell.This will be for local pick up or possibly I could deliver part way(you pay gas).Contact me at informationnj@gmail.com
Heres what I have available.

#1.Keene 4"jet flare,power jet,dredge(Keene Model#4500PH lists for $3,175.00 ,only this dredge comes with a Gast air compressor which lists for an additional $575.00 and the safty air snorkle (list for $69.95).The dredge comes with a 6.5 HP.Honda engine with added spark arrestor,a 3 stage sluice,Gast 263 high pressure air compressor,Keene model #HP4250 4 gallon stainless reserve air tank,2- 50' airlines with 2 regulators lists for $805.00 an air manifold for running 2 divers at one time also with air pressure gauge and moisture trap.Also comes with 2 weight belts with weights,2 masks,diving gloves,boots and 2 full wetsuits,size large 6'x 180 lb.,1 suit brand new.Sluice box has all the matting/miners moss,riffles etc.I have over $5000.00 invested here for this dredge alone not counting all the extras.This dredge has only seen maximum of 15 hours run time,if even that much.The engine is barley broke in.This dredge and all of the accesories have no damage whatsoever and everything was purchased new from Keene and are practically like showroom condition.The dredges gas tank was top off and fuel stabilizer added for the winter and gets a spring time drain of the gas tank and fresh fuel put in.I start the drege in the spring and once in the fall.I dont have photos yet but will take some shots of it when the sun comes back out.Im looking for best offers over $2,500.00 or buy it now for $3,500.00

#2 Keene 2.5" jet flare power jet dredge.Keene #2503HPJ lists for $1,999.00 This dredge does not have air.I have used this dredge many times but it has been well taken care of.A guestime for run time is maybe 50 hours at most.I have added some quick disconnects for the hoses.Im looking for $950.00 or best offer or buy it now for $1,100.00 for this dredge.

#3 Keene high banker needs finished.Comes with 5.5 HP.Honda engine, Keene adjustable leg sluice box table,sluice box with all the miners moss etc.,sluice extension,riffles,Power sluice hopper conversion with spay bar,lots of high pressure flat hose,suction nozzle and classifing screens.I always used my honda engine with pump from my 2 1/2" dredge to run this highbanker.I just recently bought the 5.5 HP Honda engine so that I would have a separate engine just for this highbanker.The engine has a plugged fuel line so it will need to be cleaned out.It will run by adding fuel to the engines throat so I know its just a plugged line.You will also need to buy the pump to attach to the engine,as my disability began before I had finished this project.You will also need a foot valve to complete the highbanker.I have some extra hose for the foot valve and suction nozzle.$600.00 or best offer.
Please email me if interested,at informationnj@gmail.com for information concerning any of these dredges.I live in Indiana.I will get photos of everything ASAP.Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you soon.
Thank you,John
Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff

Goldenrod
Paid Member
Member Number: 49

Re: 3 dredges for sale

#2 Post by Goldenrod »

good buys but to rich for my pocket :?

snorris09
Paid Member
Member Number: 80

#3 Post by snorris09 »

do you still have them kevin

Kevin
Site Admin
Member Number: 36

#4 Post by Kevin »

These were SOLD last year guess i should have deleted the post sorry.
Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff