Anyone interested in a 5" dredge - KY?

Selling or looking for gear?
kchacha

Anyone interested in a 5" dredge - KY?

#1 Post by kchacha »

I know a guy who will soon be selling his 5" Keene dredge. It is an older model with a crashbox, 8 hp Briggs and Stratton motor, over/under sluicebox, pontoons, with a T-80 airpump. Due to his health, he is looking at downgrading to a 4", as that 8 hp motor is too much for him to handle. He either wants to sell outright or would consider a trade for a 4" dredge.

He plans to list this on eBay and/or Craig's list. I told him I'd send out word on this site in case anyone is interested and it would save him the listing.

Anyone interested? If so, let me know. I think he would consider all offers over $1000 or 4" trade options (with cash from him). PM me or reply to this message. Thanks, Keith

Kevin
Site Admin
Member Number: 36

Re: Anyone interested in a 5" dredge - KY?

#2 Post by Kevin »

Sounds like a good deal if somebody wanted a bigger dredge. That 5" could be a bear to handle for 1 person. Would this be the 5" that came out of Texas a couple years ago?
Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff

kchacha

#3 Post by kchacha »

Yes, it is a brute and he can't handle it any longer due to some health issues. It is the one that came from TX. He's had the carb rebuilt and had a few other things done to it. Would be a good toy for someone who wanted to move a lot of material! Good club equipment, too! K

Nuggethead
Paid Member
Member Number: 22

#4 Post by Nuggethead »

Any pictures?
OSPA GPAA

kchacha

#5 Post by kchacha »

Bill,

I sent you an email with a photo - the only one I had of it. Whenever he is ready to post an add, I'll link it to this thread and hopefully he will have photos included.

Keith

Nuggethead
Paid Member
Member Number: 22

#6 Post by Nuggethead »

Got em Thanks This is something I wanted to throw Levis way see what he thought if he ever come home now that he has his truck
OSPA GPAA