1988 Silver Eagle

Selling or looking for gear?
kchacha

1988 Silver Eagle

#1 Post by kchacha »

It has been at least a year or two since I've sold one of these. I have donated proceeds in the past to the OSPA, I think I might have donated one as a raffle item way back in the beginning of the club, I think a few club members have maybe won some of these off of eBay and they are a beautiful, high quaility collectible or at a good price a good melter! (the more that are destroyed, the more valuable the others will become!). I know I have given at least one of these to an OSPA club member who was so kind to melt me up some dredging weights, too...he/she will go unnamed!

At any rate, I am selling a 1988 Silver Eagle that was graded and slabbed as a MS-67 by the now defunct PCI service. Check it out at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0633370667 if you are interested.

PS - It is a new year! I'm going prospecting this Saturday! Brrrr!!! No, not "stealing" your OH gold, I'm going up to IN! :P

Keith

Flourchild
Paid Member
Member Number: 2

Re: 1988 Silver Eagle

#2 Post by Flourchild »

I've been bidding on it Keith but someone keeps out bidding me :x
A river runs through the Garden of Eden called the Pishon in this river is gold and the gold there is good Genesis 2-10-12

kchacha

#3 Post by kchacha »

[quote="Flourchild"]I've been bidding on it Keith but someone keeps out bidding me :x[/quote]

What??? It seems like you have one of these???? Thanks, tho!!

kchacha

#4 Post by kchacha »

This auction ends tonight!

Flourchild
Paid Member
Member Number: 2

#5 Post by Flourchild »

Yes I do and it's proudly displayed with my other collectables it will never be sold due to it's sentimental value my friend ;)
A river runs through the Garden of Eden called the Pishon in this river is gold and the gold there is good Genesis 2-10-12

kchacha

#6 Post by kchacha »

Thanks, all, for looking and/or bidding! It sold for $50!