7 Mil Harveys wetsuit for sale

Selling or looking for gear?
Flourchild
Paid Member
Member Number: 2

7 Mil Harveys wetsuit for sale

#1 Post by Flourchild »

I have for sale a 7mm Harvey's wet suit. It is in very good condition it's three seasons old no rips or tears only a small scuff on one knee not a hole or rip only a small scuff not a issue. It is always laundered after use always hung to dry and to store and has no creases.
It is a reversible model and zippers are in perfect condition I beezwax them regularly. The size is Men's XL I am 5'9 190 ish :P the length fits me perfect and snug. Would accommodate anyone from 5'8" to 5'11" 170-200lbs. This is a very warm suit I have used it in water in the 40's with no discomfort it is very well made not a no name brand made in Thailand suit but top of the line quality made in the USA suit and cost close to $300 new.
I am offering this suit to one of my fellow Ohio prospectors first before it goes to eBay I'm asking $79 and will ship for free to any Ohio address. I would prefer Paypal as payment to make it simple and safe for the both of us. You may call or PM me with any questions just PM me for my #
Thank's
Bill
A river runs through the Garden of Eden called the Pishon in this river is gold and the gold there is good Genesis 2-10-12

Flourchild
Paid Member
Member Number: 2

Re: 7 Mil Harveys wetsuit for sale

#2 Post by Flourchild »

Sold! sold!! sold!!! Thank's :D
A river runs through the Garden of Eden called the Pishon in this river is gold and the gold there is good Genesis 2-10-12