Clear water pump, layflathose, suction hose, fittings

Selling or looking for gear?
Flourchild
Paid Member
Member Number: 2

Clear water pump, layflathose, suction hose, fittings

#1 Post by Flourchild »

I have a few items I'm not using anymore up for sale first is a central machine 5.5hp(Honda clone) 145gpm clear water pump it's 2" in 2" out but I have 1 1/2" connectors on it that can be changed good shape not abused. I have about 15 feet of layflat hose with camlock connectors also have about 15 feet of 1 1/4" green suction hose with a pinlock connector on the ends. I also have a set of aluminum cam lock connectors 1 1/2" male and female and an additional male 1 1/2" also a set of 1 1/2" pinlock connectors male and female with an additional female 1 1/2".
I'm asking $200 OBO I can deliver to the DD claim and as always OSPA members get first shot at the deal before I post on other forums ;)
Any questions PM me with your # I'll try to get pics up soon
A river runs through the Garden of Eden called the Pishon in this river is gold and the gold there is good Genesis 2-10-12

Flourchild
Paid Member

Re: Clear water pump, layflathose, suction hose, fittings

#2 Post by Flourchild »

Still available start that winter project now :D
A river runs through the Garden of Eden called the Pishon in this river is gold and the gold there is good Genesis 2-10-12

Flourchild
Paid Member

Re: Clear water pump, layflathose, suction hose, fittings

#3 Post by Flourchild »

SOLD Thanks Eve and Family hope to see you all back down at the DD soon :D