Re: Gold Rush Days

#21 Post by Goldenrod »

would'nt have missed it :D :lol:

hunter434
Paid Member
Member Number: 10

#22 Post by hunter434 »

Congratulations to Nugget Bill for taking 2nd place in the goldpan race and 2nd in the speed panning competition.He also won a gold nugget. :D
WAY TO GO BILL

Mark
"Those Tin Panners has got a go" Pale Rider

Nuggethead
Paid Member
Member Number: 22

#23 Post by Nuggethead »

We had a great time. Let me say that I could not have done any of it without the OSPA :D and the GPAA Buckeye chapter for hosting this great event every year. Thanks to all, one day we may be able to put together the Golden Days of Summer and invite the Buckeye chapter and others to our great claim. Thanks again to everyone
OSPA GPAA

Gold Hoarder Jim
Member Number: 37

#24 Post by Gold Hoarder Jim »

Come on now Buddy you know the Buck you made for me gave you a egde at anything you tryed :lol: :idea: I may run for 1 of the Highest offices we can have here in the US since I have the (should I just say his back) Oh im going to run on the Acorn Party that way I will Win'; thanks for thinking of me bud. Jim M.

DAVESTONES
Member Number: 0

#25 Post by DAVESTONES »

If I had more thumbs they would be up :D :D :!: I had a FANTASTIC time there. I hope next time we get over to Ohio I get to try out a claim and become a member. I was like a kid in a candy store there in knowledge and friendship. Thanks again. Dave
Even the most knowledgable prospector started out knowing nothing.

Nuggethead
Paid Member
Member Number: 22

#26 Post by Nuggethead »

Dave cant remember if I meet you but glad you had a good time. Jim the Acorn was up in Parma today did you make it up north? :o Probably better if you didn't. I don't think his support would help you get the high office maybe just run out of town :lol: I was going to go but I figured he was on his way out while your on your way in
OSPA GPAA

Gold Hoarder Jim
Member Number: 37

#27 Post by Gold Hoarder Jim »

yeah they called me and said PLEASE dont show up because we want to get atleast 1 vote from Ohio next term :lol: so I though they were talking about "your Vote" :lol: :lol: see you at the OCT Meeting or maybe at the DIG that I knew nothing about :lol: But it's sort of like finding a $20 Bill that you didn't know you had a Dig in the Middle of the Month. Jim M. ps Hey we have had a Frost down here they no one seems to know anything about But my Pepper & Tom Plants are dead from above the weed line everthing has started to rot on the vine.