Merry Golden Christmas

Upcoming Events!
rowdy1
Paid Member

Merry Golden Christmas

#1 Post by rowdy1 »

Help me please, that rascaly alterego ,you know the one, that persnickety purveyor of politicaly proper prospector paraphanalia,that master of magically manufactured metals at the spacious 32 sq. ft. facilities in beautiful suburban Liepsic,Ohio the head salesman for the Lucky Louie Handcrafted authentic Genuine dowsing rods,nearly got loose trying to get the word out on the Buckeye chapters Merry Golden Christmas. In all honesty folks it would be appreciated if you would make a copy of our flyer and post in places people might want to take a chance on a nugget or silver round or a free stay at River Trails Campground. flyer pdf. is available on the special events on the buckeye main page. don't know what i'm refering to as my alter ego, ask a attendee at gold rush from a few years back. OSPA vendors were a little worse for wear from the effects of the "rush" and needed cheered up, once in a lifetime performance,never to be repeated!!!! Many Thanks Rowdy1

MAIL MAN
Treasurer
Member Number: 55

Re: Merry Golden Christmas

#2 Post by MAIL MAN »

Here is a link to the PDF

http://www.buckeyegold.com/media/GPAAFlier.pdf

I knew your alter ego would reappear someday! I'm glad I can say I witnessed the original performance first hand.

Kevin P
There's no cure for Gold Fever, but the symptoms are treatable.

rowdy1
Paid Member

#3 Post by rowdy1 »

nugget and picker count up to 11 and some real nice ones ,to go with the silver and 2 day stay at R.T.C.campground. plus a black 14" Jobe pan. grateful thanks for all the donations,now get those tickets!

rowdy1
Paid Member

#4 Post by rowdy1 »

Been posting everywhere,sorry for incomplete info.A big thanks to Sonny for his donation of the smartly decorated "gold bucket of DD cons" they raised 180.00 for the Buckeye Chapters trailer fund,and the OSPA for the nugget donation! Good Luck to all who have gotten tickets in the drawing,as it should warm the heart (and bellies) of those who are receipients of this benefit for the outreach center!

rowdy1
Paid Member

#5 Post by rowdy1 »

The drawing is over and there were 2 winners from OSPA Mailman won a 1 oz. silver Englehard prospector round, and goldeneye won a black 14" Jobe goldpan. Thanks for the support for the Outreach center,and congratulations on the wins!

Kevin
Site Admin
Member Number: 36

#6 Post by Kevin »

rowdy1 wrote:The drawing is over and there were 2 winners from OSPA Mailman won a 1 oz. silver Englehard prospector round, and goldeneye won a black 14" Jobe goldpan. Thanks for the support for the Outreach center,and congratulations on the wins!
That would be 5 winners counting - Sandy, Rick, and Larry.
Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff

rowdy1
Paid Member

#7 Post by rowdy1 »

Yea I'm tired, actually Sandy's tickets were drawn twice, for the smallest nugget,and a silver round. The butler Mayor Jeff Sellers just had a son ,so She donated the nugget and round to his two boys. Jeff will be steping down as mayor in about a week,Kevin Carr will be the new Mayor(he was also one of the guest drawers). so that would make it 6!