Just curious

Welcome TO The Ohio State Prospectors Association
gemcitygirl
Paid Member
Member Number: 139

Just curious

#1 Post by gemcitygirl »

My husband and I would like to try panning for Gold as a new hobby, now that we are retired. We'd be interested in seeing what it's like to be at a Gold Claim, and what the camping facilities are like, in case we were to bring one of our grandchildren sometime.
The Georgetown Claim sounds good, as we visit Hillsboro quite often. Could we maybe set up a meeting with someone to visit the claim in the near future? Thank you.
"Life Is Too Important Too Take Seriously"

Kevin
Site Admin
Member Number: 36

Re: Just curious

#2 Post by Kevin »

I'm sure that someone can meet with you to check out the claims. At the DD- Kevin Parker/MAILMAN would most likely meet up with you. You can send him a PM or just post a message, i'm sure he will answer.
Somebody is always willing to help.
Kevin
Don't sweat the small stuff and it's all small stuff

gemcitygirl
Paid Member

#3 Post by gemcitygirl »

Thank you for your reply. Looking forward to checking into what's out there. Really sounds like everyone has a good time. :)
Gem

Flourchild
Paid Member
Member Number: 2

#4 Post by Flourchild »

Welcome to the club look forward to seeing you both on the creek and getting you on the dredge nozzle you two are going to love it :D
A river runs through the Garden of Eden called the Pishon in this river is gold and the gold there is good Genesis 2-10-12

gemcitygirl
Paid Member

#5 Post by gemcitygirl »

Flourchild and Mailman, it was great meeting you and we had a great time. Put in an order for some waders, and looking forward to seeing you on the creek! Thank you both so much for all your help. Tennessee Tom is sure wanting to cook up some of those bass down there. :)

GOLDHOUSE
Paid Member
Member Number: 86

#6 Post by GOLDHOUSE »

Welcome to the club and you could not been in better hands. Bill and Kevin are two of the best in the club. It was nice meeting both of you last weekend!

gemcitygirl
Paid Member

#7 Post by gemcitygirl »

Nice meeting you too, Goldhouse! TN Tom and I are hoping to get to the next meeting. Hope to see you on the creek soon! :)