Membership fee is $120 per year and all memberships are family memberships.
20% discount for veterans and military personel
Lifetime memberships have not been set up yet.
Print, fill out and mail with check or M/O to : Ohio State Prospectors Association or (OSPA) P.O. Box 98 Georgetown, OH. 45121http://www.ospagold.com
Last Name _____________________ First__________________ Spouse _____________________
Address ______________________ City___________________ State _____________ Zip _______
Phone _______ - _______ - __________ EMail ________________________________
I understand that as a member of the Ohio State Prospectors Assoc., I can run for office and participate in the voting on all major policies and officer elections. I will also be able to attend all meetings and use the Club properties, subject to the Club By-Laws. I can also use Club equipment by appointment.
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
I /we, the undesigned, (hereafter referred to as participant) assume all risk and/or hazards associated with participants involvement in the Ohio State Prospectors Assoc., a prospecting Club.
Participants agree to indemnify and HOLD HARMLESS all Club Officers, Sponsors, and/or other third, fourth, etc., parties involved in Club activities. Participants realize that metal detecting, gold prospecting, and associated activities can be dangerous. The terrain can be hazardous and there may be wild or domesticated animals and snakes present. Some locations may have open shafts, pits, and tunnels. Participants assume all responsibility by signing below.
Annual Membership dues - $120.00
(Required each Renewal)
OSPA Referral member________________________________________
Property Rules: Ohio State Prospectors Association
Property usage rules:
1. Guests: Members may bring guest as often as they want. Only one peice of equipment can be used by members and guest other then the gold pan. Host member is responsible for his/her guests actions and must have a signed waiver of liability from his/her guest. This will be strictly enforced.
2. Personal Property: Any personal property brought into an OSPA property needs to be removed by the member when leaving the property. Including, but not limited to trash, ect... Members are liable for their own personal property.
3. Digging: If you dig/dredge a hole, it needs to be filled back in before you leave.
4. Pets: Pets are permitted on club properties. All pets will be leashed at all times (Ohio State Law). Pets shall not be permitted to become a nuisance to other members and/or near by communities. All pet droppings will be cleaned up and disposed of properly before you leave the property.
5. Alcohol & Drugs: Responsible drinking will be allowed on club properties. Drug use will not be tolerated!
6. Firearms/Fireworks: No discharge of of firearms on club properties. (Unless you are being attacked by a bear!) No discharge of fireworks on club properties.
7. Language/Conduct: No foul/off color language will be tolerated. No misconduct or obnoxious behavior will be tolerated. No loud music.
8. Camp fires: Each property will have its own set of rules for camp fires. (see property guide) If a fire is permitted at a property, it will have to be in a fire ring and extinguished before you leave.
9. Camping: Camping will be permitted on some properties.(see property guide) 14 day max. stay with a 14 days before you can return to that same property.
10. Personal claims at lease properties: Respect fellow prospectors. If there is any disagreements, a 20ft x 20ft rule will apply, with the first member digging/dredging first to pick.
11. Respect the property: Keep in mind, we are leasing these properties. No horse play, no joy riding on ATVs, no cutting live trees.