There has been some good gold found at this claim, check out the Scenic View pictures and galleries below. More info about the claim and exact boundaries, are available on the members section of the forum.
Dredges are limited to 2 1/2″ nozzle size due to the limited space we now have available to us.
Claim is open year round
South of Mansfield, OH
Address and exact location is in the OSPA Members Board in the forum
Claim specific Rules to be observed while at the Scenic View claim. The club rules still apply to all members and guests.
1. Claim is open year round.
2. Dredges are limited to 2 1/2″ nozzle size at this claim.
3. Close and latch any gates after entering to avoid any livestock escaping.
4. Always have your membership card on you at all times.
5. No discharging of firearms or unnecessary loud activity.
6. Dogs MUST be leashed and under control at all times. There is livestock in the area and we don’t want to have any issues with a dog vs cow encounter.
7. If you bring a guest to the claim, it is your responsibility to see that they also follow these rules.
8. ABSOLUTELY NO DIGGING IN THE BANKS.
If we follow these few rules, we should have no issues with the owner when it comes to renewing our lease next year.